MaeFlower Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10

Sunday, March 20, 2011

She's funky fresh!

My awesome sister in law asked me to take some pictures of her to send out with her graduation announcements. I was so excited to be able to do them!! I can't believe that she is graduating from UofA(boo), and is all grown up! She is beautiful, fun, smart, spunky, and I'm sooo lucky to have her!












2 comments:

Sara White said...

great pictures - Laura is so cute!!!!! Cheryl

PCox said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvve these!! love your use of light in the one w/ her on the chair in the field. she's gotta love these!! fabulous job!

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!