MaeFlower Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10

Sunday, December 26, 2010

That's a wrap!!!

I survived my first holiday picture taking extravaganza!!!! It got a little hairy for a bit there but wow, did I learn a lot!! I had a bigger response than I could have ever imagined! It was so exciting for me to meet new people, and learn new things! I will admit, I got so overwhelmed at the end that I lost a bit of creativity! I wish I could have found some new, amazing locations but I just didn't have the time or energy to go scouting!! So, I found a couple of good spots and used them...a lot! I was so blessed to be able to shoot such AMAZING families, and such good-lookin' kids!!!
I'm looking forward to the next year, some more awesome families, hopefully tons of fantastic locations, and a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!