MaeFlower Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Maecy!

I was sooo lucky this past weekend! A friend/Awesoooome photographer from TX was in town. She took some pics of Maecyn for Christmas but she also gave me pointers on how to actually take good pictures!! And, how to use my camera like its supposed to be used! These are the pics that I took which I'm sure will be horrible compared to hers, but I like em' anyway!









4 comments:

Sara White said...

I love, love, love, love, them!!! You did an awesome job!!! Of course, you had an adorable model to work with, she looks just like her grandma, haha!! love, mom

Jack & Lucy said...

ooh! I want to hear about ths pointers she gave you! Your photos are already so gorgeous I can't imagine having to make any improvements!

DBB said...

whatever! these are amazing! YOU ROCK! I esp LOVe that one of her stepping out looking down. dang. GOOD EYE YO!

DBB said...

um. im logged in as my husband I guess! its MELISSA

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!